Thursday 27 May 2010

Do you have any scars on your body? If so, how'd you get them?

my left arm, left leg and left shoulder, some across my chest .....i got them from self mutilation ...what they call 'cutting'. I had a very tough time understanding life for what it was and accepting who i was and why i was created. long story filled with what once was rage i could not control and a body i hated. Things have changed. I am in NO WAY ashamed of this. My ex boyfriend who mentally abused me everyday....motivated me to never feel bad about my past.... having heard everyday for 3 years that i was worth nothing and that i was crazy and dumb and pathetic...definitely made me stronger. yes he is an asshole..wasting away in The Hague ..hopefully choking on his own vomit.
bastard.

Oh yes i also have a big scar on my right arm at the back of my elbow area...i got that from a very fun Anguilla Monday from a boat motor....another long story but a fun one. :)

Ask me anything

No comments: