Wednesday 10 September 2008

secret secret..scaredy me

i'm just as scared as you
got my tails between my legs
got my head sunk in my shoulders
denying the fact that i beg for u

afraid i write the wrong song
or have the wrong thought
find myself twisted and turned up inside the wrong knot

there's no one else but you
in this sphere of souls
you're gorgeous and you rock my world and
i can't let it go

so sue me kill me purge me kiss me
for being in love with you
dig me a hole, let me bury my head
but it's true no matter what i do

no matter what i say or want to
no matter what i admit or don't
i'm fucking head over heels and over rocks and wheels..over downs and lows and highs and flows..i'm madly fucking in love with you

and the idea behind the truth is this
that i scream it secretly with every kiss
hoping that you're keen to me..
and can pick up on the telepathy
and u do....subtly softly
sporadically ..midnight texts ...you do


so i'm scared as i was saying...just as scared as you
i rather cry my fuckin eyes out and write this all to you

sad enuff and bad enuff ...and the record begins to stick
i can have you but met mate and fuckin hell
i won't admit it

you're the spark the flame the burn the love the man i need to meet
a gorgeous fucking explosion of wonder ..goddamn you are so sweet

like candy candy cane you are
a treasure chest of good by far
and sadly u shall never know
until i admit i can let you go.

and that's my biggest secret babe
it does my head in every night
regardless of how much it all hurts to deny
it feels somehow so fucking right

so come to me and be my star
ride the wave
i'll be your guitar
and every string you strum sweetly
will turn into everything and more
and anything else you may ever need


22:55
03 july 2008

No comments: