Thursday 28 August 2008

and his name was...

scream of the butterfly...


do you know beauty ?
has he ever said hello?
he came to me one evening
and stood across my side...
he winked his eye softly
and gave a wink goodbye

he called me after some time
and i reacted with care
he threw me in a windmill
and make me walk on air

months of lovin
months of smiles
compliment after compliment
became one huge pile

he told me i should jump in it 
and stretch my heart about
and as i soaked it up always
he came around to say

his time is short
his will is good
he cannot love me
the way he should

i shouldn't cry and shouldnt doubt
for me he screams but i deserve a shout
a selfish thought
on his behalf..
if i hurt i should determine it's wrath

and so it all began to crumble
the loving and laughter 
to a hollow thimble

i won't say bye until he does
just to prove
that he's not love


22:36
Amsterdam




No comments: